Career services can help each student develop a well thought out career path. The Success Coach or your advisor will add value to your educational experience at Northark by helping with choosing a major, planning a career, internships, preparing resumes, finding employment, re-entering the workforce, and preparing you for success. Services will also be offered through classroom presentation, student workshops, job fairs, and community involvement.
Mission: Career Services empowers individuals to explore what the future holds and set personal career goals while gaining career confidence, insight, encouragement and inspiration.
Students are encouraged to…
• explore personal interests, values, personality traits, and talents & match them to fulfilling career paths.
• explore college majors and job possibilities.
• clarify long term career goals and create an action plan to achieve them.
• receive skills coaching or determine room for improvement.
• create or update resumes, cover letters & other application documents.
• structure job searches and work to present professionally in job interviews.